Is your dog having trouble with his coat and eyesight? Try my Cookies for Healthy Eyes – this dog food recipe is full of vitamin A — delivered the way your dog wants it, through yummy cookies!
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tablespoons of molasses
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- Half cup of water
- Whole can of pumpkin
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 cups of flour
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine all the ingredients except the flour and water. Create the primary flour mix in another bowl then add the first mix to the flour mix.
3. Prepare the baking tray by spraying a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Add small dollops of the final mix to create the cookies.
4. Bake the cookies for twenty minutes and serve.