This recipe will helps strengthening the bones of your canine companion. because nutmeg is a rich source of minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, zinc and manganese.
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg (fresh, if possible)
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of regular honey
- 2 tablespoons of table sugar or molasses
- Half cup of cornmeal
- Two cups of milk
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour two cups of milk into a pot or saucepan. Switch the stove to medium heat. Let the milk simmer and eventually come to a boil.
3. When the milk starts boiling, reduce the stove‟s heat and slowly add the cornmeal. Stir regularly so that the cornmeal integrates well with the milk.
4. Add the sweetening agents (molasses/table sugar & honey) and the nutmeg. Lastly, add the two eggs (beat these first before using) and the ¼ teaspoon of salt.
5. Use a baking dish for this recipe. Bake for at least one hour before serving. The Nutmeg Pudding should be served warm (not chilled), or at least at room temperature.